Basic information on data protection
Below we inform you about the COMAS CALLS data protection policy
Who is responsible for the treatment?
The personal data that can be requested directly from the interested party will be treated confidentially and will be incorporated into the corresponding one treatment activity owned by COMAS CALLS VINATERIA, S.L.
How do we get your personal information?
We collect your personal data on different occasions:
Each time you contact us directly, for example through the contact section or any other section in which you fill out a questionnaire on the website or through the customer service lines, to request information about our products and services.
When you buy or contract directly with us a product or service.
When you participate in our direct marketing campaigns, for example accepting the sending of our Newsletter or participating in a promotion through our websites that requires you to complete an online form with your personal information.
The products and services of COMAS CALLS VINATERIA, S.L. As well as their promotional campaigns, they are targeted and intended primarily for adults. In this sense, we will only collect and treat your personal data if you have at least 16 years of age. COMAS CALLS VINATERIA, S.L., reserves the possibility of verifying the age of the people who provide personal information. Any information of a minor of 16 years will be eliminated.
We would be grateful if you would help us keep your personal information up to date by informing us of any change in your contact details or your preferences.
What information can we get about you?
- Clients and users: Identifying and contact details: name, address, phone numbers, email. Economic data: bank account number / credit card number.
- Employees: Identifying and contact details: name, address, phone numbers, email. Economic data: bank account number. Academic and professional data. Studies completed and qualifications. Data of employment and Social Security. Personal characteristics: civil status, date and place of birth, age, sex, nationality and percentage of disability.
- Applicants: Identifying and contact details: name, address, phone numbers, email. Academic and professional data. Studies completed and qualifications. Data of employment and Social Security. Personal characteristics: civil status, date and place of birth, age, sex, nationality and percentage of disability.
With which purposes do we treat your personal data?
As a user of the website, we will treat the personal data that you provide us with the purpose of taking care of the query that has been made to us and providing you with commercial information about the company's products and services.
As a subscriber of our Newsletter, we will try to give you personal information that you provide us with the purpose of sending our commercial communications on time.
Because of your client's condition, we will treat your data to provide the requested service and the administrative and commercial management of our client portfolio.
By his condition of Employee we will treat your data to carry out all the necessary procedures derived from our labor relation: Management of the personnel. Contracts. Tax documentation. Processing of layoffs, regulatory records and even death of employees. Personal file Time control Formation. Pension plans. Social action Prevention of occupational hazards. Issuance of staff payroll. Management of trade union activity if applicable.
By requesting the provided data, they will be treated solely for the processes of selection of present or future personnel made by the company.
What is Legitimation for the treatment of your data?
- Users and members: RGPD Article 6.1.a) consent of the interested party for the treatment of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
- Clients: RGPD Article 6.1. b) the treatment is necessary for the execution of a contract in which the interested party is part, or for the application at his request of pre-contractual measures. RGPD Article 6.1.a) consent of the one interested in treating your personal data for one or more specific purposes.
- Employees: RGPD Article 6.1.b) the treatment is necessary for the execution of a contract in which the interested party is a part. RGPD Article 6.1.c) the treatment is necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation applicable to the person in charge of the treatment.
- Applicants: RGPD Article 6.1.c) the treatment is necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation applicable to the person in charge of the treatment.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept for as long as necessary to comply with the purpose for which they are collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that may be derived from the purpose, in addition to the periods established in the regulations for archives and documentation.
To whom will we communicate your data?
In general, personal data will not be communicated to third parties, except for legal obligations, which may include communications to organizations directly related to the person responsible (Tax, labor and accounting advice. Financial entities. State Agency for Tax Administration. Training Entity in charge of management in matters of occupational hazards National Institute of Social Security General Treasury of Social Security Trade union organizations Marketing and advertising companies Personal selection companies. Forces and security bodies of the State, judicial organs, Fiscal Ministry.
Although in the data transmissions over the internet or through a website it is not possible to guarantee absolute protection against intrusions, we strive to maintain the physical, electronic and procedural protection measures necessary to ensure the protection of the Your information in accordance with the applicable data protection requirements.
All of you are kept in a safe place (or secure physical copies) of our property or those in charge of the treatment, and to access and use our security policies and criteria (or other equivalent of ours) are applied in charge of treatment).
Do we make international data transfers?
COMAS CALLS VINATERIA, S.L. international data transfers are not planned.
How do we keep your data protected?
To guarantee the protection and maintain the security, integrity and availability of the data, we use various security measures.
Although in the data transmissions over the internet or through a website it is not possible to guarantee absolute protection against intrusions, both ourselves and our process managers, we dedicate our utmost efforts to maintain physical, electronic protection measures and procedural with which to guarantee the protection of your data in accordance with the legal requirements applicable in this matter. The measures we use include the following:
- Limit access to your data only to those who have to know them in attention to the tasks they do;
- as a general rule transfer the data collected in encrypted format;
- store the most sensitive data (such as bank data) only in encrypted format;
- install peripheral protection systems for computer infrastructures (firewalls) to prevent unauthorized access, for example hackers, and
- Regularly monitor access to computer systems to detect and stop any improper use of personal data.
Create a customer account at COMAS CALLS VINATERIA, S.L.
COMAS CALLS VINATERIA, S.L. It offers you a personal online client account that will allow you to access all the applications without having to sign up again, and especially on web pages and applications of
Your client account will be assigned to a global personal ID (ID) that will be valid for all applications. COMAS CALLS VINATERIA, S.L. It will keep all the details of your client account separately. These data will not be synchronized with other data you already have (although some of them may be the same). The processing of your data will be carried out in accordance with article 6, section 1, letter b) of the RGPD.
Their access credentials (email address / username and password) allow you, by identifying yourself once, accessing different applications as each application relies its credentials on the login server of. , Where they are verified before authorizing access. Once the data is verified, the server authorizes the access of the application to your personal information. This way, each application can go to you directly by its name and show its personal configuration, as long as it has been saved and the application is compatible with this feature.
You can clear your client account at any time. However, you should keep in mind that this will affect all information linked to the account. Your account will disappear completely and you will not be able to use it for any of the connected applications. If you wish to delete your account, access and select the Delete account option in the menu to remove it. If you delete your client account, your personal data will be deleted according to the internal process set by. for deletion of data.
What rights can be exercised by the interested parties?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about the treatments that of their data that are carried out by COMAS CALLS VINATERIA, S.L.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion and portability of your data, limitation and opposition to your treatment, as well as to not be the object of decisions based solely on the automated processing of your data, and to withdraw your consent Borrowed, before COMAS CALLS VINATERIA, SL. B17948548. C / Mossèn Cinto Verdaguer, 10 - 17450 - HOSTALRIC - GIRONA. Or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, indicating in the "Data protection" field.
In addition, the interested party can go to the Supervisory Authority in the matter of competent data protection to obtain additional information or to file a claim.